[meteorite-list] A Rare Arizona Meteorite Find plus a possible "NEW" New Mexico Strewnfield

From: bernd.pauli at paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: 05 Oct 2009 20:46:01 UT

Wow! Congratulations on the "new" NM strewnfield and on what is probably
a very rare achondrite meteorite. *If* it is an achondrite, then there's something
wrong about the "lone chondrule" ;-) If there are chondrules and if this "loner"
is a chondrule, what about an E-chondrite - maybe anomalous?

I first thought I was looking at something angritic or diogenitic ... maybe an olivine
diogenite but I can't see any triple junctions in the pics. Hmm, please keep us posted!

Best wishes,

Bernd