[meteorite-list] A Rare Arizona Meteorite Find plus a possible "NEW" New Mexico Strewnfield

From: Greg Stanley <stanleygregr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 15:02:23 -0700

Wow - Congratulations Rubin, that is a beautiful specimen.? At first I thought... a Diogenite, but with so much metal?? The Olivine crystal is really nice, so I would rule out a chondrite, but you never know. It looks like a complete stone, is that right? I hope you can find more.? Also, congratulations to? Del and your team on the new cold find in New Mexico.

Thanks for sharing,

Greg S.