[meteorite-list] 99-cent Planetary & Rarities - Auctions Ending - AD

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 23:19:46 -0400

Dear List Members,

There will be a lot of Very Happy eBay bidders tomorrow, Wednesday, October
7th. Those who are looking for great deals, should be looking here:

6 Lunars - Pennies on the dollars!
1 Martian - Pennies on the dollar!
3 Angrites - Pennies on the dollar!
Brachinite, Lodranite, Aubrite, Diogenite, other Achondrites... - Pennies on
the dollar!!
HUGE CAI on a CV3...

OK, I think you get the point, if you would like a great deal on Classified
material without the gamble or wishful thinking on unknown material, check
out my eBay auctions. Always the Best, Always Guaranteed!!

"Thank You" to all who bid or browse, and "Good Luck" to those who want them
the most!

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe