[meteorite-list] If Tucson should go away...

From: tracy latimer <daistiho_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 00:59:49 +0000

Let me propose Maui as a site for the First Annual Meteorite Collectors and Dealers Convention, should the Tucson Gem and Mineral Show tank. Great weather, something for everyone from beach bunnies to dedicated hikers. Neat geology (although no discovered strewnfields). I'm willing to host the Birthday Bash at my place, at least for the first year or two -- a real Hawaiian luau!

I suggest we have it in April, after winter prices have gone down. Sorry no RV parking :D

Best!
Tracy Latimer