[meteorite-list] FW: Lcross Event

From: Dennis Miller <astroroks_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 10:06:27 -0500

From: astroroks at hotmail.com
To: countdeiro at earthlink.net; meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com
Subject: RE: [meteorite-list] Lcross Event
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 09:53:43 -0500

I'm glad to see that I wasn't the only one trying to train their telescope straight up.
I used two scopes, one high powered and one 10" schmidt and didn't see anything.
Even had the laptop going on NASA tv. The hosts didn't sound too excited either.
I was hoping to be able to track some ejecta all the way to New Mexico! Yea, Right!
Dennis