[meteorite-list] Bassikounou OCTOBER 16th

From: Thomas Webb <webbth1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 13:14:16 -0700 (PDT)

Jim and List,
The bulletin shows a discrepancy concerning the fall date. In the data table it gives October 12, 2006 but in the writeup it is October 16. I belive I was the first to offer any on ebay and at that time I gave the fall date as Oct. 12 and still have that date in my database. However, perhaps a corrected date was offered later.
Can someone give us confirmation of the actual date that it fell?
Thanks,
Thomas