[meteorite-list] MC'S adds (AD)

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 19:18:11 -0700 (PDT)

Good evening list.I have been on this list since 2001.I know that there are a certain group that believe in the 9 rules that govern this list should be adhere to without question.I know that I have taken advantage of the rules and and have made to many posts.But in the 10 years of collecting,I have never met mike cottingham,but his ad's do not bother me.He is only trying to sell his wares.I hope at tucson 2010 I finally have the chance to meet him.I have bought alot of items from him and even talked several times on the phone.He knows what he is doing.Also I have a 90 gram sikhote-alin forsale with the ultimate flow lines for an sa.$300 will take it home also with free shipping.Also when I got my "ACE" tatoo I know I should have gotten something meteorite related.So next week I am getting a flaming meteorite tatoo. So stay tuned.As for the sa piece,off list please.
Steve R. Arnold, Chicago!!