[meteorite-list] Ads,

From: GREG LINDH <geeg48_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 22:17:56 -0700

 <4AD69050.3040804 at meteoritesusa.com>

=20
    Hi Eric=2C
=20
  I have to disagree with you. Michael's prices are among the best on the =
List. I have been able to buy some quality stuff from him that I could nev=
er afford were they being offered by some other "big time dealers" on the L=
ist. May there be more Michael Cottinghams.
=20
  With respect=2C
                 Greg lindh
=20