[meteorite-list] (No More) One-Ad Per Week Rule

From: Gary Chase <garychase_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 06:48:14 -0700

 <000d01ca4d98$ad444260$07b22959 at name86d88d87e2>

Martin and List...........
=20
You have a good point Martin=2C it is all about respect for other list memb=
ers. Every dealer bends the rules a little but 10 ads in 14 days? That is=
 just in your face spamming and disregard for the rules. Everybody knows h=
e has an ebay store by now unless they have been living under a rock=2C so =
what is so hard to just check it daily for those interested and make a 50% =
offer off of his inflated asking prices?
=20
Matin also has a good point on how this list would die if every dealer post=
ed 10 ads in 14 days. So I will throw down a challenge to all dealers on t=
he list:
=20
Post an ad of your own every time Cottingham violates the rules. This will=
=20
force the issue. Either the rule will be enforced or it will be officially=
 eliminated.
=20
Also=2C to those of you who sent me private emails in support of my complai=
ning about the Nigerian spammer on this list=2C you can participate too. =
Since you are not dealers=2C just post an ad reminding everyone of other me=
teorites that may be for sale on ebay that are not your own. This is kind =
of like supporting your favorite dealer.
=20
Gary
=20