[meteorite-list] Fw: Grimsby, Ontario bolide info

From: Fries, Marc D <marc.d.fries_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 13:02:18 -0700

Well ain?t that a hoot - I sent him the same images a couple of weeks ago.
I even used the same background image! Peter Brown probably thinks we're a
single person with multiple personalities or something.

I'd say there's a potential return in the next data set at about 2.5 km
altitude, but it is down in the noise and open to interpretation.

Cheers,
Marc Fries