[meteorite-list] (No More) One-Ad Per Week Rule

From: bill kies <parkforestmet_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 20:33:47 -0500

 <COL121-W26154AADD167756135440B7C50 at phx.gbl>

One ad per week=2C per person. Yes.
=20
The rule is already in place. If people feel they have a good reason to pos=
t daily or even hourly ads=2C they need only take their concerns directly t=
o Art and wait for him to change the rule.=20
=20
Until he makes that change=2C any ad posts to the contrary are an insult to=
 him and to the majority that follow the rules.
=20
Bill
=20
=20
=20

> From: bencubbin at hotmail.com
> To: meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com
> Date: Thu=2C 15 Oct 2009 17:09:12 -0600
> Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] (No More) One-Ad Per Week Rule
>=20
>=20
> One ad per person per week is my vote=2C
>=20
> Also=2C if this fails I am willing to sign on to Gary's idea of posting a=
n ad everytime the spammer violates the unwritten rule. Will 900 people do =
this? No=2C but maybe enough will to break the back of this spammer.