[meteorite-list] (No More) One-Ad Per Week Rule

From: Matthias Bärmann <majbaermann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 09:58:32 +0200

Hello Michael,

that's the point indeed. And in my opinion Martin's initiative doesn't tend
to establish a new rule at all. It's simply a vote for obeying to the
fundamental list-rules, determined by Mr. Art "Godot" ;-) himself.
Personally I think he did a pretty good job. And objectively these rules
simply have to be respected. Sursprising enough that it needs such a
discussion about such an obviousness.

Best regards,

Matthias Baermann