[meteorite-list] tucson updates

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 05:36:27 -0700 (PDT)

Hello list.I want to thank a few people who gave me the tucson updates.Another thing,who is all coming next year?The great thing about the longest and BIGGEST and BEST meteorite show in the world is the people who come.It's great to see old friends you see everyyear there,but it's the new ones who come for the first time.I think for all the 6 shows I've been to,I think 2010 might be one of the biggest yet.So who is all coming next year?All inquiring minds want to know.
?Steve R. Arnold, Chicago!!