[meteorite-list] More on the Younger Dryas impact hypothesis

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 10:28:54 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Paul -

Thanks for keeping us updated on this. Undoubtedly some mammoth must have survived, but not enough to breed against hunting, hence the Indiana find.
While we see elk hunting after the impact in Ohio, the points are not fluted, if memory serves.

Once again, there is no reason for the peoples to have made up their stories of a massive impact unless one occurred. And when is NASA going to pitch any funds to those working on proving that an impact did occur? After the new IG gets in place, and looks at Griffin's ignoring the George Brown Jr. ammendment?

Sticking with the one ad a week rule, copies of my book "Man and Impact in the Americas" are available by sending $20 plus $5 for shipping in the US or plus $15 for shipping overseas to

E.P. Grondine
P.O. Box 158
Kempton, IL
60946