[meteorite-list] AD - Achondrites, Thin sections and more.

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 08:25:52 -0700 (PDT)

Hi to all,hope all is good for everyone today!
Its been 10 days since my last AD... thought I would give a few deals.

Camel Donga thin sections - $50 each today only - 2 left.
Lunar and Martian Displays sets, $40.00 Today only.
20 Lunar micro displays for $210 (less then $11 per display!)

Some really nice ebay listings (check out my Campo fish!!!)

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZwanderingstarmeteoritesQQhtZ-1

I will always consider reasonable offers for off ebay sales of any buy it now item.
I offer very good service and ship most items same day sale is made.
Thanks for looking!

Greg C.
www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com
IMCA 4682