[meteorite-list] meteorite tattoo

From: bill kies <parkforestmet_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 20:37:51 -0500

Steve

Grats on the tat. I have a few. They are memories of a time when my older siblings generously offered to scar my hide just to see if they could talk me into it and they did. I haven't added to my portfolio since I was sixteen. My siblings are gone now but the tats of course remain.

Sometimes I find them amusing and other times I have to say whyTF did I do that? My only excuse was that I was very young :P Long live the ancient art, whatever it means to you.

Bill