[meteorite-list] Announcing: The Meteorite Wiki

From: Melanie Matthews <spacewoman2775_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 16:48:51 -0700

 <4AE78622.2010409 at meteoritesusa.com>

You're welcome! I think it will be a success=2C and maybe help spread more =
interest/popularity in space rocks!=20

Best regards=20
Melanie
IMCA: 2975
eBay: metmel2775
Known on SkyRock Cafe as SpaceCollector09

Unclassified meteorites are like a box of chocolates... you never know what=
 you're gonna get!

                                              =20