[meteorite-list] Rare Material Auctions - 99 cent Starting - AD

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 21:35:30 -0400

Dear List Members,

After a 2-week eBay break, I have just loaded 39 excellent meteorite
auctions, one-third of which are Planetary, and the rest both rare
Achondrites and other nice specimens. These have All been started at just 99
cents, and are sure to end next Wednesday at Give-Away prices!!!

If you appreciate great material at excellent prices, please click here to
see all that I currently have available on eBay:

Thank you for looking, and have fun bidding. Good Luck winning what you are
after!!

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe