[meteorite-list] Issue with etching via ferric choride

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 17:04:03 -0700

Hi McCartney, Ron, Listees,

This might actually be a good topic for an article on the new Meteorite
Wiki. Perhaps an experienced and generous person would be willing to
extend the time to write an extensive and detailed article on it
including information on preservation and stabilization. I'm sure others
would love to learn the process. I would be will to add a few of my
photos to the document and release them into the public domain for all
use. What do you think?

Regards,
Eric Wichman
Meteorites USA