[meteorite-list] AD - Admire pallasite slice for sale

From: Timothy Heitz <Midwest_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 18:58:56 -0500

Hello List,

I'm posting this information only to help some hard working meteorite
hunters fund their future meteorite hunts.

The material for sale does not belong to me.

I'm just very excited about finally seeing a great looking pallasite -
(Admire), something I have never seen in the 13yrs I have been collecting.

I'm not spamming here, only stating what I feel are the facts.

Link to see a great slice of Admire for only $7.00 per gram
http://www.meteorman.org/Admire_105.5g.htm

Cheers,
Tim