[meteorite-list] New Meteorite Magazine arrived today!

From: lebofsky at lpl.arizona.edu <lebofsky_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 04:27:42 -0700 (MST)

Hi Everyone:

I want to thank ALL of you for your outreach articles and keep them coming
(hint, hint)! I have been going into classrooms with meteorites (and using
them in my college class) long before I took on editorship of Meteorite.

This was one of the main reasons that Nancy and I got involved with
Meteorite magazine: we are all excited about meteorites, so how do we get
kids and the public excited and teach them something at the same time?

It is wonderful to see people who are so passionate about their hobby (or
more than a hobby) and are willing to share that passion with others.

Larry

PS There should be more articles on this subject in the next issue!