[meteorite-list] Alien Contact Predicted/we are the aliens! (off topic)

From: Steve Dunklee <sdunklee72520_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 05:13:25 -0700 (PDT)

gee when was the last time any human had 53 reproductions in one year? even the swine flue and other organisms have only recorded viable changes in genome " and im realy just guessing here" since it only covers germs that cause sicknesses. of about once every three months. there is something else going on for a recoverey from an exstinction event from the KT boundry to occure in only 65 million years.
   The material above and below the KT boundry is layered with tectonic events that are about an inch to 3 inches thick. the boundry material has layers between 1 and 4 thousandths of an inch. If we use the amount of layers rather than the thickness of the material to measure the elapsed time. then the recovery time from the extinction event to the time when the reefs recovered again was was a lot longer than the growth rate of limestone from a reef.
   the .25 to .5 inch KT boundry material with thousands of layers may represent hundreds millions of years, before life returned again on earth. if what happens today is any indication of the past, then life recovered on land, a long time before the ancient ocean reefs started to deposit limestone agaain. giving plenty of time for the vast diversity of genetic material in land animals .
have a great day
Steve