[meteorite-list] Help: Mystery 19th Cent. Meteorite Thin Section

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 21:10:37 EDT

Good question, John.

I checked, and you are in luck, I have all three.
Well.........it's not really luck, this collection is so huge, there is
practically everything in there.
Much more about it when I am done sorting and cataloguing all of it.

Now, John, should I mail those three TS to you? If Mike would mail his
historical TS to you, you will be able to compare them.

And it might take more than 750 watts with all the smoke you are getting
right now.

Anne M. Black
http://www.impactika.com/
IMPACTIKA at aol.com
Vice-President, I.M.C.A. Inc.
http://www.imca.cc/

In a message dated 9/1/2009 4:11:51 PM Mountain Daylight Time,