[meteorite-list] Re famous words

From: Pete Shugar <pshugar_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 23:00:33 -0500

What a revoltin' development this is!
See if anyone remembers who said that one.
Everyone saying how they liked
"My First Meteorite Presentation" and I have to see it
from a scan BECAUSE MY COPY STILL IS NOT HERE.
What a revoltin' development this is!
One of these days Meteorite Magazine, one of these days,
pow right in the kisser! I've looked over, under, behind, inside, and just
about everywhere else, and still no magazine. Heck, there's just a big ol
empty mailbox with nuttin' in it.
Not even a Bill. Of course I did not expect any bills as I told my mail
carrier that my name was not William and I didn't want any Bills.
I get them anyway, just not today.
Ok, I'll git back off the soap box and back into hiding now.
Pete IMCA 1733