[meteorite-list] Front Page News

From: Mike Hankey <mike.hankey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 12:04:20 -0400

Hey,

Ok, sorry I know I have a lot to say today.

I made it to the front page of the Lancaster County Newspaper today.

http://www.reddit.com/tb/9gkqe

Just so you know, I was misquoted a couple of times in the article. I
know I will get some corrections from you guys, so just want to go on
record before you read it. The main problem is the line about black &
magnetic = meteorite ... I did NOT say that. I said : black & magnetic
= maybe meteorite (take picture and email it to expert).

I also didn't say meteorites cost $1000 per gram.. might be a couple
of other wrong things in there, but I'm still happy with it.

I've already got two people trying to contact me cause they say they
found meteorites. I will probably have to search through a ton of fine
PA slag....

If you have a reddit account, please up-vote the story. If you don't
have a reddit account, get one (only takes 5 seconds) and then up-vote
the story. ( i will really appreciate it and the meteor gods will send
you blessings)

Thanks,

Mike Hankey
http://www.mikesastrophotos.com