[meteorite-list] Removal from the list

From: Steve Dunklee <sdunklee72520_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 05:50:14 -0700 (PDT)

the list only has about 1-2k members, the above top secret site has around 35k members. off topic discussions have nothing to do with people leaving the list! Dissing people and intimidation by egghead geeks who think they know everything is what is driving people away from the list! I am betting nearly everyone on the list has a college education! if you have something to say that is negative to a member say it off list! Meteorics is a small world! and it has a large learning curve too.
  If you all showed some sympathy and used the list to educate rather than castrate! it would be growing!
enough said
Steve