[meteorite-list] Removal from the list

From: Peter Davidson <P.Davidson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 09:45:11 +0100

Hi Graham and All

As one of the people you persuaded to join the List, I beg you not to
feel embarrassed about the level of discussion in the last few weeks.
Anyone who has gone to the pub and tried to have a rational discussion
on politics will know how low things can go. I intend to remain on the
list and just replace my delete button from time to time as it wears
out!

Have a good weekend

Peter Davidson
Curator of Minerals