[meteorite-list] COME ON! Alien Life Topic

From: Jerry Flaherty <grf2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 10:01:32 -0400

How true. soooo true.
WO the personal attacks [ I'm not referring to formal legitimate warnings
about potential threats to cash or claims of authenticity if documented]
this is an ideal forum where all can share a wide range of interests and
delete non interesting topics.
So let the List live long and prosper!
jerry Flaherty