[meteorite-list] thy givieth/thy receiveth

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 10:23:54 -0700 (PDT)

Well who says giving does not have it's rewards.I just got a 27 gram slice of SEAGRAVES "C", Texas from jimmy harvey.My very own freebie.Now that is nice!A big thank you to jimmy for his genorocity.I also got a copy of? THE ART OF METEORITE COLLECTING from gary fujihari.Thanks also to?gary.Just to let you all know,I do the givaways not looking for anything in return.I do them because I like to and I can.It is not sacraligious to givawy meteorites.There are alot of people who have benefitted from my givings.I just wish certain people could look past all the crap that I have been dealt out and realize,hey it?feels good to give.Have a great weekend and go CHICAGO BEARS.
?Steve R. Arnold, Chicago!!