[meteorite-list] AD: BONDOC- Need To Sell A Few Specimens-Please make offers.

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 09:03:52 -0700

Hello,

I have a good amount of Bondoc at the moment and I would like to move
a couple of pieces. So, I am open to good offers. I am going to sell
just a few below my asking price, so now is the time to lay your offer
down.

http://shop.ebay.com:80/meteorite-collector/m.html?_nkw=bondoc

That link should take you to all the Bondoc specimens I have listed. I
would also consider trades too.

Also, Do not forget my fantastic auction run which is still a few days
away from ending, but worth keeping track of....

http://shop.ebay.com:80/merchant/meteorite-collector_W0QQLHQ5fAuctionZ1QQ

Thanks and Best Wishes

Michael Cottingham