[meteorite-list] Meteorite-Times - September Issue Now Up

From: Paul Harris <paul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 10:24:35 -0700

Greetings Everyone,

The September issue of Meteorite-Times is now up.

Tom Phillips mentioned in a previous email to the list, he is stepping
down from writing the Micro-Vision article. We'd like to take this
opportunity to thank Tom for all his time, effort, and for all the
magnificent pictures he took for Micro-Visions.

John Kashuba is now writing the article and I'm sure most all of you are
already familiar with the quality work John does.. This is really a
win-win for all of us as now not only do we have John's great work, but
now Tom will have the time to update his gallery more often. Tom's
already working on something for next week.

Thank you to all the other contributers too!

http://www.meteorite-times.com/meteorite_frame.htm

Enjoy,

Paul and Jim