[meteorite-list] Meteorite Times is up

From: James Tobin <jamespault_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 11:45:02 -0800

Hi List,
I wanted to also thank all the contributors that work so hard writing
articles every month.

I just go back from seeing Whiteout when hit theaters today. There are a
couple mentions of meteorite collecting in an ablation area of Antarctica
and one of the geologist uses "meteor". Is it just me or do I alone wish
that Hollywood could get the three words meteoroid, meteor, and meteorite
correct more regularly in movies.

At the end of my article in Meteorite Times this month I have a link to
another piece I have written on Faith and Intellect. There is some serious
religious content and just wanted to let you know ahead of time.

Have a great month and enjoy the magazine

Jim Tobin