[meteorite-list] AD - Thin Sections for sale and more (even a website)

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 01:09:54 -0700 (PDT)

Hi to all, hope everyone is good. I have a few things in this ad.

I have 4 really nice thin sections of the Camel Donga (Eucrite) for sale.
$75 each off ebay or $80 on ebay.
These are uncovered to allow the buyer the option of testing and study.

Thin sections available:

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/jedisdiamond/DSCF2220.jpg
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/jedisdiamond/DSCF2218.jpg
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/jedisdiamond/DSCF2216.jpg
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/jedisdiamond/DSCF2214.jpg

Here is an image of the Camel Donga meteorite under xpol light
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/jedisdiamond/CamelDongaTS1.jpg

I also have many meteorites ending on ebay in the next 24 hours you can see my listings here:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZwanderingstarmeteoritesQQhtZ-1

I purchased the website www.brenhammeteorites.com some time ago.
Original plans were to use it, but I dont have the time to maintain it and market is properly. If anyone is interested in it, make an offer.
With the Meteorite Men TV show with Brenham featured, Im sure there will be a increase in interest in the fall, this site could be a good source for selling Brenham meteorites... it is after all BrenhamMeteorites.com!
In the top 5 if not higher for many search engines, this is a great site.

One last thing...
I will be posting a few things to Erics site www.spacifieds.com on Sunday.
Everything I list will be 10% off normal ebay prices (to reflect a portion of the savings from not having final value fees) for those who want a deal.

Thanks for looking,

Greg C.
www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com