[meteorite-list] Largest known intact stone meteorite?‏‏ (first post/testing)

From: Jason Utas <meteoritekid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 00:42:42 -0700

Hello Melanie,
The few largest stony meteorites yet found are:
1) The Jilin meteorite from China. It weighs 1,770 kg.
2) Norton County, from New Mexico, USA, which weighs 1,073 kg.
After these two, the list gets a little confused with large stones
that were found fragmented, etc. I'd have added them, but my mind
drifted to Carancas and I had no idea where to put it...
Regards,
Jason