[meteorite-list] Catch A Comet?

From: Alexander Seidel <gsac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 21:08:22 +0200

> You may remember a few years ago when my colleague, Eric Christensen
> discovered 6R10DB9, which was Earth's first know "Second Moon". albeit a
> temporary one.

Dear Richard,

how did this turn out in the end? Did you/they find out it might have a cross-sectional profile that, via the observed orbit evolution, gave an indication to a man-made object, even identifiable somehow as a rocket booster of some specific launch from the past, or was it nothing but a natural coincidence with a natural object finally...

Just curious,
Alex
Berlin/Germany