[meteorite-list] OT -- clear capsules

From: Sean T. Murray <stm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 16:17:59 -0400

Tracy,

There are definitely people that make non-dissolving plastic pill-like
containers... your email sparked a memory and I am looking at one in my
hand. It came in a small eye-glass repair kit I got at the local CVS. The
capsule contained the little screws and washers. They are crystal clear,
and seem like they are what you are looking for... there has to be a way to
find the supplier. You could always buy one of those eyeglass kits and call
the manufacturer to see who supplies their non-dissolving capsules.

Micro centrifuge vials may be something that you would find useful also...
there are a billion sources out there, but here is one that was on the top
of my search list (and I have done business with them before, so they are
reliable):
http://www.tedpella.com/beakers_html/vials.htm

Sean.