[meteorite-list] AD Michael Cottinham is going for broke!

From: Carl 's <carloselguapo1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 14:34:29 -0700

Good afternoon,

I just noticed most (if not all) of Michael Cottingham's meteorites are now 40% off on his ebay store. I just thought I would give some members of the list a heads up. I've already made a few purchases and got a really great deal on one of his silicated irons a few days ago. I know Michael is kind of shy about about doing ADs on this list (Is it OK for me to do one?).;D

Thanks! Carl