[meteorite-list] AD Michael Cottinham is going for broke!

From: Carl 's <carloselguapo1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 17:09:49 -0700

 Hi Bill and all,

 I've been expecting your response. No, Michael Cottingham did not recruit me for his ads. Don't worry about that. Speaking for myself, I'm still a newbie and just learning and collecting meteorites. As a new collector, the only way for me to see and find any new and interesting pieces are for people just like Michael Cottingham and others. I do really appreciate their efforts. I can't believe I'm the only one on the lookout for new stuff, thus I wanted to let the others like myself know. If Michael needs to sell his meteorites to purchase more meteorites and then distribute them to the world, then I'm all for it. It means I'll be able to get something new in the end. Yes, this list is all about meteorites. Scientific knowledge, photos, collecting, ...etc., well, how do I know if anything is available for no one says anything about it? Is four ads per week excessive? Maybe, but I don't care. To me it just means more meteorites. If nothing else, at least I can enjoy the pics that comes with the ad. I'm probab
ly a bit impulsive about shopping for meteorites and that's probably my main fault. So Bill and others, forgive my enthusiasm but I still can't believe I'm the only one. BTW, what is a google finance board pumper? Is that like a website? Never mind.

 carl