[meteorite-list] Strange Rock Reports

From: Gary Fujihara <fujmon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 17:40:02 -0700

I think Greg was referring to Puerto Lapice, which fell in October
2007 in Ciudad Real, Castilla-La Mancha, Spain, with a TKW of `500g,
and was a eucrite. The image that Sterling posted really does look
like a eucrite with its glossy fusion crust (and the file name should
give it away as well). Mike Farmer's oriented stone looks like an
(extra)ordinary chondrite.

gary