[meteorite-list] AD: RARE Antarctic Library and Meteorites

From: Mike Bandli <fuzzfoot_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 11:37:24 -0700

Respecting the one-ad-per-week, I am making this a two part ad:

Part 1

I am selling a large lot of Antarctic Publications, which includes all of
the coveted NIPR Photographic catalogs and red books, plus a ton of other
uber-rare publications, covers, and items you will likely never see again.
You wouldn't believe the amount of time and effort it took to compile this
lot. But if not for an unexpected major purchase, these would remain on the
shelf. There is a wealth of information there that can only be found in book
form. I have enjoyed and read through most of them over the last 5 years.
You will never see something like this again!

Also, at the bottom of the page are some incredibly rare pre-treaty
Antarctic meteorites from Rob Elliott and NEMS. Take a look:

http://historicmeteorites.com/historicmeteorites/ant.html

Part 2

I have eBay auctions running with barely any bids or watchers and need some
help:

http://shop.ebay.com/historicmeteorites/m.html

Where else are you going to find such a nice Esquel at .99 cents with no
reserve?

As always, thank you for looking and have a great weekend!

Mike Bandli
www.HistoricMeteorites.com
IMCA #5765