[meteorite-list] Montana Fireball

From: Dark Matter <freequarks_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 11:58:55 -0600

Hmmm

9:22 p.m. a fireball sighted.

11:04 p.m. A dead deer obstructed Highway 93.

11:50 p.m. A dead deer obstructed Foys Canyon Road.

A coincidence? I think not.

But seriously. This is all an hour or two from my house. I'll keep an
eye on the news.

BYW: a police blotter full of bear, moose, deer and dopes is just
another grand day here under The Big Sky.

-Martin