[meteorite-list] S-A with Holes (AD)

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 16:54:20 -0700

As you know, I rarely advertise specimens on the list.
However, I have a couple of excellent ones and I need
Cash fast, so, here is a special offer:

For the last 2 years at the Tucson Show S-A of decent quality
have sold for $5/g. For tolerable quality they could be had for
$3/g. Oriented specimens or specimens with holes have been
astronomical from all the Russian dealers (the source of S-As).

I have a couple of outstanding specimens I am offering them
to any List Members for prices well under wholesale at the
Tucson Show ? good for the next 24 hrs:

73.2g S-A
Oriented, Impact Craters, Stands up naturally, Large Hole.
An outstanding specimen priced below wholesale at $725

25.1g S-A
Very Large Hole, 2 Impact Craters, Very Impressive Specimen $250

Both can be seen at:

http://michaelbloodmeteorites.com/indextest.html