[meteorite-list] New Australian fall-Non Vesta Eucrite

From: Michael Fowler <mqfowler_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 19:47:51 -0500

Additional information from a Scientific American link that says that
the meteorite is not from Vesta, because the orbit is wrong, and the
oxygen isotopes are different.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/blog/60-second-science/post.cfm?id=recovered-meteorite-points-to-an-un-2009-09-17

Mike Fowler
Chicago