[meteorite-list] 2008 TC3 to Almahatta Sitta and back to Tucson

From: Richard Kowalski <kowalski_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 19:42:07 -0700

Hello all,

just a brief note to let you know that I have received my own piece of 2008 TC3
thanks to a number of people from all around the world.
I'd like to publicly thank all of you who donated money on my behalf and
especially Herbert Raab for making this come true. I am honored and humbled by
your generosity!

I have uploaded a photo to two locations, of me holding the fully crusted, 2.1
gram individual in front of the Catalina Sky Survey's 1.5-m (60") telescope,
where 2008 TC3 was discovered last October.

Subscribers to MPML can view the image in the photo section for the list under
the Catalina Sky Survey album and it can also be viewed via this direct link.

http://fullmoonphotography.net/images/Meteorites/RAKowalski_G96_2008TC3-a.jpg

Thank you all.

--
Richard Kowalski