[meteorite-list] meteorites forsale

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 11:29:26 -0700 (PDT)

Good afternoon list.I completed my 3 months on my new job and now get to get the benefits plus a raise.I have a small collection of oriented pieces forsale.A 4.3 gram and a 4.9 gram sikohote-alin,plus a 12 gram and a 16 gram gao oriented forsale as a package.$350 will take them all home.I also have a 264 gram endcut of NWA 1794?with a mike casper label.This for $225.Both with free shipping.I,m getting ready to make room for my new LOS ANGELES martain part slice to come to chicago.Off list please.
?Steve R. Arnold, Chicago!!