[meteorite-list] Shivalingams impactites?

From: Leigh Anne DelRay <leighannedelray_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 17:58:33 -0700

"Villagers gather this unique Crypto-crystalline quartz (a form of
jasper with impurities) from shallow river beds. A natural formation,
geologists theorize that the iron oxide embedded in the stone was
impregnated in the river bed millions of years ago by a meteorite. "

So this website says, that is all I know. Could easily be crap though.

http://www.souljourney.com/shivalinghams.htm

-LA