[meteorite-list] AD: Ad Spots

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 12:13:48 -0700

Hi everyone,

I must generate $1500 in the next 24hrs! I'm starting a new company and
need the cash for licensing and for expenses. This sale is to raise
funds for the new business. If you would like to donate a little extra
to help that would be cool too.

I'm offering banner ads on my 3 Top 10 websites for 1 whole year for
only $150. They are all Top 10 Meteorite Websites On Google for only $150 yr

DETAILS: http://www.meteoritesusa.com/ads.htm

BONUS: Buy all three 125x125 pixel ad spots on all 3 sites, I'll throw
in a 50x50 pixel ad (worth $25) in the featured sites section of the
home page of MeteoritesUSA.com for a full year as well for FREE

If you don't have an ad banner graphic I'll design your custom banner
for you. (Animation is extra)

I'm only selling 10 of these spaces. Paypal payment only.

The ad will be LIVE! within 24 hrs of receiving payment.

Contact me off-list for information...

Regards,
Eric Wichman
www.MeteoritesUSA.com