[meteorite-list] CAI and chondrules

From: Jeff Grossman <jgrossman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 18:00:00 -0400

Without answering your questions, don't pay any attention to the
Wikipedia articles on CAIs and chondrules. They are basically useless.
I began to work on them, starting with the chondrules, but it was taking
too much time, so they have languished.

Definitive answers to what caused the formation of CAIs and chondrules
are not known.

Jeff

--
Dr. Jeffrey N. Grossman       phone: (703) 648-6184
US Geological Survey          fax:   (703) 648-6383