[meteorite-list] *Last Ocate & 3-Layer Cake Ending - AD

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 20:29:00 -0400

* [added link to this Ocate slice, sorry about the double post]
Dear List Members,

On Friday, October 2nd (in just two days!!), the last pieces of "Ocate", a
new American iron and NWA 5407 "3-Layer Cake ~ A Visual Treat" Impact Melt
will end. I also just loaded 34 great meteorite auctions, all starting at 99
cents. You will find Lunar, Martian, Brachinite, Lodranite, Angrites and a
host of other goodies that will end next Wednesday. Click here for my
current eBay auctions: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZnaturesvault

Here are direct links to these with "Buy it Now' and "Make Offer" options:

Ocate, New Mexico IAB Iron (Last three pieces, End Friday):
910g End Cut
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350247950522&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
208.2g Complete Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170378826262&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
*162.8g Complete Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170378827713&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

NWA 5407 IMB "3-Layer Cake ~ A Visual Treat" (Last four pieces, End Friday):
43.8g Complete Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170378821103&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
40.5g Complete Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350247947031&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
40.1g End Cut
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350247947713&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
27.4g Part Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350247948621&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Here are a couple 99-cent Auction Highlights that will end Wednesday,
October 7th:

NWA 2999 Angrite 4.65g End Cut
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350259395611&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

NWA 3118 CV3 with LARGE CAI 3.032g
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170389215522&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Please Click here to see my current eBay auctions:

Thank you for checking these out. If you are a bidder, "Good Luck!", and if
just looking, "Enjoy!"

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe