[meteorite-list] Ad goofed up the first one

From: Jack Schrader <schraderj_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 18:24:43 -0700 (PDT)

Hello again list members,

Sorry about that but I goofed up the first auction and had to cancel it but I have relisted it here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160366413700

I put the wrong photo in the listing and eBay would not let me change the photo to the right one so I had to cancel the auction and put the correct photo in.? The first photo was of a 0.2774 crusted part slice that will actually be the second of the five auctions.? The photo that you see in the newly listed auction is the correct one of the .4004 gram fusion crusted fragment.? My apologies to all for my second post to the list in less than an hour so I am going to the fridge and squirt some lemon juice in my eye as my punishment..?

Take care, Jack